Cotton totebag - Otter - natural
Canada's aquatic fauna inspires us. Discover our sea otter which intertwines with elegance and nonchalance with the traditional emblem of the navy world, the boat anchor. Our collection of reusable tote bags was created in collaboration the talented tattoo artist Grofab.
- tote bag with long straps
- 100% cotton
- high quality and heavy fabric (8 onces/v²)
- made in Quebec
- screen-printed by hand in Montreal
- dimension: 16"W x 16"H (40,6cm width x 40,6cm height)
- natural cotton color (no dyeing)
Washing instructions - T-shirt and sweatshirt
"Wash your organic cotton clothes gently, and they'll give it back to you." Kristell ;)
- Machine wash inside out, cold gentle cycle, no bleach.
- If your garment is stained, wash it in warm water on a gentle cycle, without bleach.
- Air dry (never in the dryer).
- Iron on low, inside out, avoiding printed area.