Pure wool toque - natural white
Made in Quebec
This toque is inspired by traditional and protective fishermen accessories. Proudly dyed, spun and knitted by hand in Quebec. By collaborating with the best local makers, we are committed to supporting the local economy and offering you a high quality, warm and durable beanie.
- 100% pure virgin wool
- heavy weight knit
- spun in Quebec
- knitted in Quebec city
- woven logo embroidered label
Details - Pure wool toque
THE REAL QUEBEC TOQUE
The best of the local crafsmanship
Our yarn was dyed and spun in a Quebecois spinning mill using high quality wool fleeces.
Knitting is done with the utmost respect for Quebec know-how. Each garment is handcrafted, making each toque unique. We take the time to manufacture each item with care and precision, in order to guarantee you a high quality product, durable, well adjusted and comfortable.
By working with local producers and artisans, we provide jobs and help the local economy. Each worker was fairly and practically remunerated for their activity in humane, safe and respectful conditions. We are committed to following all fair labor standards and practices so that you can wear our clothes in peace.
Size guide - Quebec toque
- A -
- B -
* Please note that measurements are indicated in inches, with a tolerance of 1/4".
Washing instructions - Knitwear
"Washing woolen garments is often feared and uninspiring by hand washing, however it is simple to care for them appropriately and quickly." Kristell :)
- Choose a suitable detergent to avoid to damage the fiber. Either a special wool detergent or a mild shampoo for adults or babies.
- Do not add fabric softener or bleach.
- Add a low dose of laundry. Excess product may damage the fiber.
- Flip your garment over to wash it on the reverse side.
- Wash by hand in cold or warm water (no warmer than body temperature).
- Mix gently, without squeezing the material, for about 4 minutes.
- Let stand 5 mins.
- Rinse 3 or 4 times as needed, in water at the same temperature as washing (temperature changes can damage the fiber).
- Squeeze very gently, without ever twisting the garment. Wrap it in a cotton towel to finish spinning.
- Leave to air dry, flat on the towel.
- There is no need to iron your sweaters. The wool smoothes easily.
Our Swenn special soft tip:
If you find that the wool of your new Swenn sweater is a little rough, that's normal. To reveal its full softness and obtain total comfort, we advise you to wash it by hand once before wearing it. The softness of our Merino wool will then be optimal! You will notice that your Swenn sweater will become softer and softer after each wash.
Daily care tips:
- Avoid as much as possible to keep your wool clothes (clean or dirty) in a ball, even more if they are wet. This tends to damage the fiber.
- To avoid any distortion, it is best to fold your woolen clothes rather than hang them on a hanger.
- It is quite normal that pills appear when you wear your sweater. It is possible to use an anti-pilling razor or a regular razor to eliminate them.
- To prevent moths from damaging your natural fiber clothing, it is advisable to clean your closet regularly or to use lavender bags. Lavender being a natural repellent.