Small card - Sea monster - natural
Inspired by legendary sea monsters, this original drawing tells us the story of a strange aquatic mammal trapped in a glass signed by Swenn. Our collection of small cards was created in collaboration with the talented tattoo artist Grofab.
- printed in Montreal
- high quality heavy natural white paper, thickness 14pt
- dimension: 4" x 6" (10,1cm x 15,2cm)
- black and white
- matte finish
Details - Recycled fibers
The responsible fiber
Comfortable and recycled jersey
|To encourage the circular economy, we have chosen to use this very comfortable and slightly textured recycled fabric. The polyester fiber is made from post consumer plastic bottles and is RPET certified. This yarn was made and imported from Mexico.|
|The fabric garment is entirely manufactured in USA (knitted, dyed, cut and sew) in the NY state. Then it's screen printed by hand in a small workshop in Montreal in Canada.|
|We only use low impact dyes to reduce water quality impact and waste water of manufacturing. Our dyes do not contain any heavy metals or toxic substances.|
|We provide jobs and help the local economy.
We are committed to following all fair labor standards and practices so you can feel more comfortable wearing our apparel. No child labor.
Size guide - Adult t-shirt
FRONT BODY LENGTH
- A -
CHEST WIDTH (1" below armhole)
- B -
* Please note that measurements are taken flat and shown in inches, with a 1/4" tolerance.
Washing instructions - T-shirt and sweatshirt
"Wash your organic cotton clothes gently, and they'll give it back to you." Kristell ;)
- Machine wash inside out, cold gentle cycle, no bleach.
- If your garment is stained, wash it in warm water on a gentle cycle, without bleach.
- Air dry (never in the dryer).
- Iron on low, inside out, avoiding printed area.