Docker hat - organic cotton - black
Fisherman docker hat
This docker cap in organic cotton is inspired by the traditional fisherman accessories. Designed and made in Montreal, it was manufactured with care in the best milliner workshop to offer you the highest quality of fabric and finish to get a timeless, sustainable and comfortable cap.
- traditional unisex fisherman hat
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- canvas fabric 10oz
- hat hand made in Montreal, Canada
- cotton and fabric made in India
- woven logo embroidered label
- does not have an adjustment strap on the back
Size Guide - Docker hat
WOOL HAT HEAD MEASUREMENT*
- A -
COTTON HAT HEAD MEASUREMENT*
- A -
* To find your hat size, measure the circumference of your head at the top of the ears. If this is equivalent to one of the measurements in the table above, you should take the larger size so that the hat is not too tight:
ex: your head circumference = 23 ", then size M is the right one.
Otherwise, we recommend that you measure one of your hats or caps.
Washing Instructions - Docker hat in cotton
"You love your docker hat and want to take care of it to wear it as long as possible? Nothing easier!" Kristell :)
Cotton docker hat washing tips:
- For heavier cleaning, machine wash cold, gentle cycle, no bleach.
- Air dry (never in the dryer).
- In case of wrinkles, use a steamer to smooth out the fabric.
Our special Swenn advise:
To refresh your hat, give it again a good hold or de-wrinkle it, if you have a steamer, you can use it by gently passing it around and inside the item. If you don't have a steamer, you can also use the steam mode of your iron.
DOCKER HATS FROM HERE
Our unisex sailor docker hats in natural fibers are directly inspired by the traditional accessories of fishermen in the North Seas. They are designed and made with care in the best hatter's workshop in Montreal. Warm and durable, Swenn docker hats offer incredible comfort thanks to their impeccable finishes and superior quality fabric.
|COMFORT AND STYLE||DESIGNED AND MADE IN MONTREAL|
Functional, timeless and rich in tradition, felt was one of the first fabrics used in hat design. This non-woven fabric is made by pressing and scalding animal hair (e.g. sheep's wool). It resists weather and dirt, is easy to maintain and adapts to ambient temperatures.
For a more summery style, our docker hat is also available in GOTS certified organic cotton.
Our fabric supplier is based in Missouri (USA) and the cotton is sourced from India. Then our Montreal hatter uses his magic to transform this high quality fabric into a timeless and unique accessory.
All you have to do is choose your favorite color!