Cotton totebag - Moray - natural
Influenced by comics, video games and science fiction, our new drawing was created by Montreal graphic artist Bandit Bandit. Her Japanese universe, populated by scarred knights and strange robots, meets here the nautical and poetic universe of Swenn. Let yourself be seduced by this warrior of the oceans dress in armor and accompanied by her powerful moray.
- tote bag with long straps
- 100% cotton
- high quality and heavy fabric (8 onces/v²)
- made in Quebec
- screen-printed by hand in Montreal
- dimension: 16"W x 16"H (40,6cm width x 40,6cm height)
- natural cotton color (no dyeing)
Washing instructions - T-shirt and sweatshirt
"Wash your organic cotton clothes gently, and they'll give it back to you." Kristell ;)
- Machine wash inside out, cold gentle cycle, no bleach.
- If your garment is stained, wash it in warm water on a gentle cycle, without bleach.
- Air dry (never in the dryer).
- Iron on low, inside out, avoiding printed area.